Make this your homepage
Tripura News
Home > Tripura News
Congress super-confident about good results in Panchayat Election
TIWN July 27, 2019
Congress super-confident about good results in Panchayat Election
PHOTO : Congress held press meet. TIWN Pic July 27

AGARTALA, July 27 (TIWN): In a “positive surprise” Congress leaders in Tripura are going super confident of doing good results in 14% seats of Panchayat election, for which election was conducted today as 86% seats were occupied by BJP earlier.

Congress leaders Pradyot Deb Barma (State President) and Harekrishna Bhowmik said that BJP by force had won 86% seats, but in the remaining 14% seats, Congress will do good results, far better than CPI-M.

“CPI-M will no more remain the main opposition. Congress will become leading opposition in Tripura and will be second this time”, said Harekrishna Bhowmik, added message for BJP that it was not the “Last Election”.

Addressing media, Pradyot Deb Barman criticized the Govt for killing the enthusiasm among public regarding poll as there was no interest today among the voters for this Panchayat Election.

“Public have shown ‘No Interest’ for Vote in Tripura, whereas the same public always were eager to cast votes either it’s Lok Sabha or Assembly election”, said the Congress President. 

Add your Comment
Comments (0)

Special Articles

Saumen Sarkar Saumen Sarkar
Anirban Mitra Anirban Mitra