India News
Home > India News
Nirbhaya convict claims 'forced to have sex' with co-accused
TIWN
TIWN

PHOTO : TIWN
New Delhi, Jan 29 (TIWN) The counsel for the Nirbhaya case convict Mukesh Singh, who is set to be hanged on February 1, told the apex court on Tuesday that his client has been sexually abused inside the Tihar jail.
The convict wrote to the President, alleging his mercy plea, which was forwarded to him from the Ministry of Home Affairs, had been sent by the Tihar jail authorities with a “malafide intention” and in “criminal conspiracy” with the Delhi government.
Add your Comment
Comments (0)
More India News
- India-US Trade to Resume as Tariffs downed from 50% to 18%
- Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar Died in Plane Crash
- Delhi Blast : 'Conspirators Will NOT Be Spared,' says Modi
- Rahul Gandhi Exposes 2.5 Million Suspicious Voters in Haryana: Allegations of Vote Theft and BJP Collusion Rock Indian Elections
- SHOCKER !!! Talabani Foreign Minister's Event Restricted Women Journalists to Attend Event in New Delhi


