Make this your homepage
Tripura News
Home > Tripura News
Fire gutted shop completely, causing loss of lakhs
TIWN June 13, 2020
Fire gutted shop completely, causing loss of lakhs
PHOTO : Fire burnt a shop at Bishalgarh. TIWN Pic June 13, 2020

AGARTALA, June 13 (TIWN): Massive fire broke out in a shop at Gokul Nagar on Saturday at around morning 5.

The incident took place at near the third gate of Gokulnagar's 1st battalion of TSR. The name of the shop owner is Bimal Das.
 
Reportedly, on Saturday after seeing the fire breaking out, the TSR jawans tried to control the fire by their water tank. Later, the shop owner came and informed the Bishalgarh Fire brigade. The fire brigade members rushed to the place and controlled the fire.
 
Though they couldn't save a single thing in the shop, everything turned into ashes. The shop owner informed the amount of loss is more than 1 lakh.
Add your Comment
Comments (0)

Special Articles

Saumen Sarkar Saumen Sarkar
Anirban Mitra Anirban Mitra