Make this your homepage
Tripura News
Home > Tripura News
2 injured in electric shock in booth centre at Kadamtala, hospitalized
TIWN July 27, 2019
2 injured in electric shock in booth centre at Kadamtala, hospitalized
PHOTO : 2 injured in electric shock in booth centre at Kadamtala, hospitalized . TIWN Pic July 27

AGARTALA, July 27 (TIWN): 2 persons have been injured in electric shocks when they went to cast vote in a booth centre at Churaibari.

The injured persons are : Mazar Hossain (24) and his mother Boyajan Begum (50).

While entering Bagan Uchha Vidyalaya, Mazar’s hand was touched with a wire fell on the entrance gate and he was electrocuted. His mother rushed to save him and was too injured.

He was immediately taken to Kadamtala hospital. 

Add your Comment
Comments (0)

Special Articles

Saumen Sarkar Saumen Sarkar
Anirban Mitra Anirban Mitra