World News
Home > World News
Florida condo collapse toll reaches 98
TIWN
TIWN

PHOTO : TIWN
Miami, July 27 (TIWN) The death toll from the partial collapse of a 12-storey residential building in Surfside, a beachside town in Florida, has increased to 98 following the identification of the last victim, authorities said.
Remains of the latest victim, Estelle Hedaya, 54, were found by search teams on July 20, and medical examiners had been working since then to positively identify her before making Monday's announcement, authorities said at a news conference. The Miami-Dade fire department's round-the-clock search for additional victims at the beachfront site of the Champlain Towers South condo, in the Miami suburb of Surfside, was demobilized last Friday.
Add your Comment
Comments (0)
More World News
- Macron's Visit to India Aims at Trade, AI, Bollywood, Student Visas, and Defense and Cultural Aspects
- Russia Killed Opposition Leader in Prison with Deadly Frog Toxic Poison: New Report Revealed
- BNP Sweeps Bangladesh Election amid Awami League’s Ban by Bangladesh Election Commission
- Bangladesh Demands Sheikh Hasina's Extradition after BNP's Electoral Triumph Amid Awami League’s Ban
- Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Pablo Guanipa was Rearrested hours after his Release


