TIWN

Gaza, Sep 16 (TIWN) Palestinian military factions on Wednesday vowed to confront any Israeli "aggression" against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, stressing that their response to the raids will continue.
"We will not allow Israel to target our people and our sites in Gaza Strip," said the joint chamber of military operations for Palestinian factions' armed wings, in a press statement sent to Xinhua. Meanwhile, al-Qassam brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Hamas movement, said in a press statement that the Israeli occupation "will pay the price for its aggression against our people." Earlier in the day, Israeli warplanes carried out several raids against the military sites belonging to Hamas in various places in the coastal enclave in response to homemade rockets fired into the Israeli towns, according to Palestinian security sources. The military tension in the Gaza Strip came after the signing of the U.S.-sponsored normalization agreements between the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain and Israel in Washington. The Palestinian resistance factions responded by firing a rocket-propelled grenade at the Israeli towns, where sirens sounded. At the same time, Israel's Iron Dome system tried to intercept a number of these missiles.
- Macron's Visit to India Aims at Trade, AI, Bollywood, Student Visas, and Defense and Cultural Aspects
- Russia Killed Opposition Leader in Prison with Deadly Frog Toxic Poison: New Report Revealed
- BNP Sweeps Bangladesh Election amid Awami League’s Ban by Bangladesh Election Commission
- Bangladesh Demands Sheikh Hasina's Extradition after BNP's Electoral Triumph Amid Awami League’s Ban
- Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Pablo Guanipa was Rearrested hours after his Release


