TIWN

Kuala Lumpur, May 10 (TIWN) Malaysian Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said on Sunday that the COVID-19 restrictions imposed in the country due to the pandemic has now been extended to June 9.
He said the decision to ease some of the restrictions on most economic activities from May 4 under the "Conditional Movement Control Order" had been conducted in a smooth and orderly manner in the past week. "Many among us have started to work. Until today an estimated 6.64 million, or 43.6 per cent of the workforce, have returned to work. I expect this number to increase in the coming weeks," he said. Muhyiddin said the government's measures, including the implementation of Movement Control Order since March 18, had achieved success with 94.4 per cent of district having been categorized as green zones, where no active cases have been recorded for two weeks.
- Macron's Visit to India Aims at Trade, AI, Bollywood, Student Visas, and Defense and Cultural Aspects
- Russia Killed Opposition Leader in Prison with Deadly Frog Toxic Poison: New Report Revealed
- BNP Sweeps Bangladesh Election amid Awami League’s Ban by Bangladesh Election Commission
- Bangladesh Demands Sheikh Hasina's Extradition after BNP's Electoral Triumph Amid Awami League’s Ban
- Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Pablo Guanipa was Rearrested hours after his Release


